ACFoam®-III Polyiso Roof Insulation
Available in Flat & Tapered
The ACFoam®-III Polyiso Roof Insulation line is available as a flat or tapered insulation solution. Polyiso is the only foam roof insulation that can be used without the need for a thermal barrier.
- Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to inorganic coated glass facers.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Flat insulation available in 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) and 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels.
- Tapered insulation available in 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) panels with 1/8" (3mm), 1/4" (6mm) and 1/2" (12mm) per foot slope.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Contains between 11.2% and 5.2% recycled content by weight (Atlas Technical Bulletin: TB-2).
- Recognized by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute as resistant or highly resistant to mold growth based on independent testing using GREENGUARD Test Method GGTM.P040 (ASTM D6329) for microbial resistance.
- Typically specified for use in new and re-roofing applications. ACFoam®-III is used in built-up (BUR), modified bitumen, metal, ballasted single-ply, mechanically attached single-ply and adhered single-ply roofing systems. These roofing systems depend on proper installation for successful performance. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details.
- Field testing has confirmed significantly more efficient use of solvent-based adhesives than with organic faced insulations.