Rigid polyiso roof insulation faced with inorganic coated polymer-bonded glass fiber mat facers. ACFoam®-III Polyiso Roof Insulation is available in a variety of thermally efficient and dimensionally stable slopes and thicknesses for use in new and reroofing applications.
- ASTM C1289 Type II, Class 2, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- CAN/ULC-S704, Type 2 Class 3 or Type 3, Class 3
- Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to inorganic coated glass facers.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Flat insulation available in 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) and 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels.
- Tapered insulation available in 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) panels with 1/8" (3mm), 1/4" (6mm) and 1/2" (12mm) per foot slope.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Contains between 11.2% and 5.2% recycled content by weight (Atlas Technical Bulletin: TB-2).
- Recognized by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute as resistant or highly resistant to mold growth based on independent testing using GREENGUARD Test Method GGTM.P040 (ASTM D6329) for microbial resistance.
- Typically specified for use in new and re-roofing applications. ACFoam®-III is used in built-up (BUR), modified bitumen, metal, ballasted single-ply, mechanically attached single-ply and adhered single-ply roofing systems. These roofing systems depend on proper installation for successful performance. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details.
- Field testing has confirmed significantly more efficient use of solvent-based adhesives than with organic faced insulations.
ACFoam®-III Product Data Sheet
Tapered ACFoam®-III Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide Specification
ACFoam®-III SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)