High strength polyiso roof coverboard faced with heavy weight high performance inorganic coated polymer-bonded glass fiber mat ACFoam®-IV facers.
ACFoam®-HS CoverBoard offers high strength, increased dimensional stability and roof system protection in a lightweight and easy to handle rigid polyiso construction.
- ASTM C1289, Type II, Class 4, Grade 1 (80 psi (551 kPa) minimum, up to 110 (758 kPa) compressive strength)
- UL Certified for Canada
- Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to heavy weight high performance ACFoam®-IV inorganic coated glass facers.
- Available in 0.5” thick 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) and 0.5” thick 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) panels.
- Provides an R-value of 2.5 as determined by ASTM test method C518 at 75°F mean temperature.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Contains 7.4% recycled materials by weight (Atlas Technical Bulletin: TB-2).
- Recognized by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute as resistant or highly resistant to mold growth based on independent testing using GREENGUARD Test Method GGTM.P040 (ASTM D6329) for microbial resistance.
- Typically specified for use in new and re-roofing applications. ACFoam®-HS CoverBoard is used in built-up (BUR), modified bitumen, mechanically attached single-ply and adhered single-ply roofing systems. These roofing systems depend on proper installation for successful performance. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details.
- Field testing has confirmed significantly more efficient use of solvent-based adhesives than with organic faced insulations.
ACFoam®-HS CoverBoard Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam®-HS CoverBoard Guide Specification
ACFoam®-HS CoverBoard SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)