Rigid polyiso roof insulation faced with inorganic coated polymer-bonded glass fiber mat facers. ACFoam® Recover Board roof insulation is a thermally efficient and dimensionally stable recover board solution.
- ASTM C1289, Type II, Class 2, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- CAN/ULC-S704 Type 2, Class 3 or Type 3, Class 3
- Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to inorganic coated glass facers.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Available in 0.5”, 0.75” & 1.0” thick 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) and 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels.
- Provides long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values of 2.8 (0.5”), 4.2 (0.75”) & 5.7 (1.0”).
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Contains between 6.2% and 4.0% recycled materials by weight (Atlas Technical Bulletin: TB-2).
- Recognized by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute as resistant or highly resistant to mold growth based on independent testing using GREENGUARD Test Method GGTM.P040 (ASTM D6329) for microbial resistance.
- Typically specified for use in recover applications. ACFoam® Recover Board is used in cold-applied built-up (BUR), cold applied modified bitumen, mechanically attached single-ply and adhered single-ply roofing systems. These roofing systems depend on proper installation for successful performance. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details.
- Field testing has confirmed significantly more efficient use of solvent-based adhesives than with organic faced insulations.
ACFoam® Recover Board Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam® Recover Board Guide Specification
ACFoam® Recover Board SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)