Rigid polyiso roof insulation faced with reflective tri-laminate foil facers.
ACFoam® Supreme Foil Faced Roof Insulation is available in a variety of thermally efficient thicknesses for use in cold storage and metal roofing applications.
- ASTM C1289, Type I, Class 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- CAN/ULC-S704 Type 2, Class 1 or Type 3, Class 1
- Closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to reflective tri-laminate foil facers.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Available in 4ft x 4ft (1220mm x 1220mm) and 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Contains between 11.5% and 13.7% recycled content by weight (Atlas Technical Bulletin: TB-2).
- Typically specified for cold storage and metal building applications. Used in metal roof systems as well as mechanically attached and ballasted single-ply membrane systems. Refer to FM Approvals® RoofNav and UL Online Certifications Directory for additional application details. Should not be used in hot asphalt, torch applied or adhered systems.
ACFoam® Supreme Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide Specification
ACFoam® Supreme SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)