ACFoam® CrossVent® is a thermally efficient cross ventilated non-structural composite roof insulation. Consisting of ACFoam®-II or ACFoam®-III polyisocyanurate (polyiso) insulation board and OSB or CDX plywood separated with and bonded to 5 individual Expanded Polystyrene vent spacer strips.
- ASTM C1289, Type V
- Wood Layer Minimum: 7/16" APA/TECO rated OSB or 19/32" CDX plywood
- Wood Layer Maximum: 3/4" APA/TECO rated OSB or CDX plywood
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Made to order in 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels with a nominal thickness up to 6.5”.
- Atlas EPS Vent Spacers yield a 6000 psf minimum compressive resistance as well as continuous Atlas Nail Base Fastener support across the 4’ dimension.
- Available as a special order product with FSC® Certified, Fire-Treated, Preservative-Treated and Radiant Barrier OSB or CDX plywood.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Approved for use as a non-structural panel in new and re-roofing applications.
- Atlas Nail Base Fasteners are required for all Atlas ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Systems.
- Refer to ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Guide for fastening patterns and other application recommendations.
ACFoam® CrossVent® Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide Specification
ACFoam® CrossVent® SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)