ACFoam® CrossVent® Insulation Board
The ACFoam® CrossVent® insulation board consists of a closed-cell polyiso with 1.0", 1.5", or 2.0" vent spacer strips. The spacer strips on the insulation board allow for constant airflow; this provides thermal resistance through the air space by helping to dissipate heat buildup beneath the OSB.
An Insulation Board is a rigid structural building board made of coarse wood or cane fiber in 1/2 and 25/32 inch thickness. An insulation board can be obtained in various size sheets, in various densities, and with several treatments.
Insulation Boards that provide high R-value
Insulation boards have the highest R-value, per inch, out of all roofing insulation in the industry. High R-values reduce energy demands, while maintaining compatibility between the roof insulation and all types of roofing membranes. See ASHRAE 90.1 Standards for Model Energy Code.
CFC-, HCFC-, and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero (negligible) global warming potential
- Thermally efficient cross ventilated non-structural composite insulation. Consisting of ACFoam®-II polyisocyanurate (polyiso) insulation board and a min. 7/16” APA/TECO rated OSB or min. 19/32” CDX plywood separated with and bonded to 5 individual 1.0”, 1.5” or 2.0” vent spacer strips.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Made to order in 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels with a nominal thickness of 2.5” to 6.5”.
- Integrity™ EPS Vent Spacers yield a 6000 psf minimum compressive resistance as well as continuous Atlas nail Base Fastener support across the 4’ dimension.
- Available as a special order product with FSC® Certified OSB or CDX and Fire-Treated CDX.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Approved for use as a non-structural panel in new and re-roofing applications.
- Atlas Nail Base Fasteners are required for all Atlas ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Systems.
- Refer to Guide Details For Atlas Nailable Insulations for fastening patterns and other application recommendations.