Gemini™ Drain Set (DST) is produced with a tapered closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally laminated to non-asphaltic, glass fiber reinforced organic felt or inorganic coated-glass facers. The dimensionally stable Gemini® DST provides a consistent 4-way slope inward toward the center of the roof panel.
- Available with ACFoam®-II and ACFoam®-III Facer Technology.
- One-Piece Tapered Panel: 4’ x 4’ (1220mm x 1220mm)
- Center Thickness: 0.5” (12.7 mm) Minimum
- Perimeter Thickness: 1.5” (38.1 mm) Maximum
- Slope 0.5” per ft (4.0 %)
- Used in Built-Up (BUR), Modified Bitumen, Ballasted Single-Ply, Mechanically Attached Single-Ply and Adhered Single-Ply Roofing Systems.
Gemini™ DST Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide Specification
Gemini™ DST SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)