Gemini™ Tapered Edge Strip (TES) is produced with a tapered closed-cell polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam core integrally bonded to non-asphaltic, fiber-reinforced organic felt or inorganic coated-glass facers. The dimensionally stable Gemini™ TES provides a Zero Edge™ polyiso tapered insulation transition of either 1.0” per ft or 1.5” per ft.
- The only tapered polyiso panel with the Zero Edge™ Solution.
- Available with ACFoam®-II and *ACFoam®-III Facer Technology.
*2.0” x 24” TES only. Regional availability and limited order quantities apply.
- Field Insulation Transitions
- Cricket Fabrication
- Drain Sump Fabrication
- Roof Perimeter Slope Enhancement
- Used in Built-Up (BUR), Modified Bitumen, Ballasted Single-Ply, Mechanically Attached Single-Ply and Adhered Single-Ply Roofing Systems.
Gemini™ TES Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam® Polyiso Roof Insulation Guide Specification
Gemini™ TES SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)