ACFoam® Nail Base Roof Insulation
Atlas nailable foam roof insulation is well established in the building materials industry through its ACFoam® family of products. Cores of these products are polyisocyanurate (polyiso) foam, the most widely used and accepted rigid insulation in use today. It is estimated that 60-65% of all commercial new or re-roofing applications nationwide use polyiso. Rigid polyiso is a safe, cost-effective, sustainable and energy efficient construction material. All of Atlas nailable polyiso insulation is QualityMark certified, giving consumers an easy way to identify quality products that meet or exceed listed LTTR-values.
- Thermally efficient closed-cell ACFoam®-II polyisocyanurate (polyiso) insulation board bonded to min. 7/16” APA/TECO rated OSB or min. 19/32” CDX plywood on the top face.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Made to order in 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels with a nominal thickness of 1.5” to 4.5”.
- Available as a special order product with FSC® Certified OSB or CDX and Fire-Treated CDX.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Approved for use as a non-structural panel in new and re-roofing applications.
- Atlas Nail Base Fasteners are required for all Atlas ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Systems.
- Refer to Guide Details For Atlas Nailable Insulations for fastening patterns and other application recommendations.
This product is available with FSC® Certified components upon request at any of our polyiso manufacturing facilities. Click here to view our FSC Certificate.