ACFoam® Nail Base is composed of a thermally efficient closed-cell ACFoam®-II or ACFoam®-III polysiocyanurate (polyiso) insulation board bonded to OSB or CDX plywood on the top face. ACFoam® Nail Base is approved for use as a non-structural panel in new and re-roofing applications.
- ASTM C1289, Type V
- Wood layer minimum: 7/16” APA/TECO rated OSB or 19/32” CDX plywood.
- Wood layer maximum: 3/4" APA/TECO rated OSB or CDX plywood.
- Refer to Product Data Sheet for long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values.
- Made to order in 4ft x 8ft (1220mm x 2440mm) panels with a composite nominal thickness up to 4.5”.
- Available as a special order product with FSC® Certified, Fire-Treated, Preservative-Treated and Radiant Barrier OSB or CDX plywood.
- Manufactured using CFC-, HCFC- and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and virtually no (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Approved for use as a non-structural panel in new and re-roofing applications.
- Atlas Nail Base Fasteners are required for all Atlas ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Systems.
- Refer to ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Guide for fastening patterns and other application recommendations.
ACFoam® Nail Base Product Data Sheet
ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide
ACFoam® Nail Base Guide Specification
ACFoam® Nail Base SDS (MSDS)
Atlas Service Policy (Wall & Roof Insulation)