Atlas Nail Base Fasteners are specially engineered for attaching Atlas ACFoam® CrossVent® and ACFoam® Nail Base Roof Insulation to an approved substrate. Featuring a large, pancake style head with a 6-lobe drive, Atlas Nail Base Fasteners drive quickly and smoothly, and secure panels without the need of a washer. Atlas Nail Base Fasteners are available in three styles for use in wood, corrugated steel and steel members without pre-drilling.
- Choice of 3 Thread/Pont Styles for Job-Matched Performance
- Atlas Nail Base Fastener: Standard Nailable Insulation Fastener with #2 Light Duty Drill Point. Engineered for corrugated steel deck and wood applications.
- Atlas Nail Base Fastener HD: Heavy Duty Nailable Insulation Fastener with #4 Heavy Duty Drill Point. Engineered for thick steel member applications.
- Atlas Nail Base Fastener TP: Thread Point Nailable Insulation Fastener with Gimlet Thread Point. Engineered for wood and timber applications.
- Required for proper mechanical attachment of all Atlas ACFoam® Nailable Roof Insulation Systems.
- Case hardened and tempered for easy installation and long term durability.
- Large diameter, low profile pancake head provides excellent pull-through resistance without the need for a washer while eliminating "telegraphing" on shingles, metal panels and other roof surface materials.
- 6-Lobe internal drive offers excellent bit engagement during installation, especially in high torque applications.
- Widest selection of fastener lengths in the industry for proper sizing to panel thickness.
Atlas Nail Base Fastener Product Data Sheet - Standard
Atlas Nail Base Fastener Product Data Sheet - Heavy Duty
Atlas Nail Base Fastener Product Data Sheet - Thread Point
ACFoam® Nailable Insulation Guide
ACFoam® Package & Loading Guide
ACFoam® Fastening Pattern Guide