- A closed-cell polyiso foam core is integrally laminated to heavy, durable and dimensionally stable inorganic coated-glass facers.
- A variety of thicknesses provides long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values from 5.6 to 23.6.
- Available in 4' x 4' (1220mm x 1220mm) and 4' x 8' (1220mm x 2440mm) panels.
- Typically specified for cold-applied BUR, cold-applied modified bitumen, and single-ply membrane systems.
- Offers CFC-, HCFC-, and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Polyiso is the highest R-Value per inch insulation in the industry. Excellent R-Values reduce energy demands while maintaining compatibility with all types of roofing membranes and fire assemblies. See ASHRAE 90.1 Standards for Model Energy Code.
- ACFoam-III received the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute’s highest rating of 4--Highly Resistant to Mold Growth. This GREENGUARD test method is conducted in accordance with ASTM D 6329 and rates materials for susceptibility for microbial growth. The test was conducted on whole products, not just the facing material. View the Atlas GreenGuard Microbial Resistance Listing.
- Atlas polyiso tested for VOC and formaldehyde emissions, in which reported emissions were below the maximum emission levels allowed under both the GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Schools and Children criteria. These tests confirm that Atlas polyiso insulation materials are all very low-emitting products.
All Atlas Polyiso insulation products are available in a tapered profile. Click here for information about Atlas Tapered products and services.