- Closed-cell polyiso foam bonded to 1/4" or 1/2" primed glass-mat gypsum board on the top and a fiber-reinforced felt facer on the bottom.
- Glass-mat gypsum board provides a dense protection layer for the primary foam insulation and makes Composite/GB a good choice where foot traffic is a concern.
- Typically specified for BUR, modified bitumen, and single-ply systems. Consult membrane manufacturer for specific system details and application recommendations.
- CFC-, HCFC-, and HFC-free foam blowing technology with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero (negligible) global warming potential (GWP).
- Available in 4' x 4' (1220mm x 1220mm) and 4' x 8' (1220mm x 2440mm) panels.
- Polyiso is the highest R-Value per inch insulation in the industry. Excellent R-Values reduce energy demands while maintaining compatibility with all types of roofing membranes and fire assemblies. See ASHRAE 90.1 Standards for Model Energy Code.
All Atlas Polyiso products are available in a tapered profile. Click here for information about Atlas Tapered products and services.