Back to Jobs
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
- Maintain and troubleshoot all components of our production, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical processes
- Maintain accurate records or maintenance performed as well as documentation of normal operation
- Maintain and troubleshoot control circuits
- Maintain and troubleshoot PLCs (primarily Allen Bradley SCL 500 and Control Logics)
- Assist in the installation of new equipment or modifications made to existing equipment
- Five (5) years minimum as an Industrial Mechanical Technician preferably in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings, wiring diagrams, and P&IDs
- Must have good working knowledge of PLCs including being able to read and make modifications to existing ladder logic
- Must be able to bend conduit and run power feeds for electrical distribution
- Must have good working knowledge of A/C motor controls including variable frequency drives
- Must have good working knowledge of processing equipment including fluid pumps, flow meters, valves, chillers, heat exchangers, boilers, and air compressors
- Must be very safety conscious
- Must be able to recognize and respond to all possible problems that will adversely affect the operational efficiency of the plant
Education, Licenses & Certification
- Minimum High school diploma or GED
- Some college preferred
- Former Lock-out/Tag-out or Arc Flash training is a plus
- Starting salary is $24.81-$30.46/hr depending on experience. Opportunities for hourly rate increases after successful completion of various training/certificate programs.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive total compensation package which includes vacation/holiday, 401(k), health, dental and basic life and ADD.
How did you hear about this position?