Back to Jobs
CDL Regional Truck Driver
Byron Center, MI
- Deliver product to customer locations and job safely and timely
- Maintain DOT compliance with ELD and other DOT driver requirements
- Some unloading of material at customer or job sites
- Maintain continuous contact with the Freight Manager for dispatching and other purposes
- Prior experience as a CDL driver strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to drive, back up, and navigate a tractor trailer with a 48 or 53 ft van, and a 53 ft flatbed
- Must have exceptional interpersonal communication skills to present professionally and courteously at the customer sites
Education, Licenses & Certification
- Current, clean CDL
- Current medical card
- Company provided cell phone and fuel card. Home every night, local driving.
How did you hear about this position?