Back to Jobs
- Supervise all shipping personnel to maintain the most effective methods of shipment of finished goods and the receipt and storage of raw materials.
- Assist Shipping Supt by identifying work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assist in monthly physical inventory of finished products and reconcile warehouse inventory variances.
- Work closely with the Account Executives and other managers, to assure the highest degree of Customer Satisfaction, Quality, and Efficiencies.
- Oversee the overall housekeeping and finished goods inventory security.
- Oversee the development, discipline, and safety of the shipping and traffic employees.
- Assist employees with work process problems.
- Utilize People Soft to do receiving MRO, parts and raw materials.
- Compile information and prepares various reports and records.
- Two (2) to three (3) years minimum experience in a similar environment with responsibilities of loading and unloading trucks with a forklift
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Computer skills include the usage of Peoplesoft, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to utilize mathematical and analytical skills required for the cost-effective scheduling of shipments.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to use verbal skills needed for correspondence with customers, vendors and Account Executives.
Education, Licenses & Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Forklift training license
How did you hear about this position?