Back to Jobs
- Maintain a zero safety incident rate
- Complete one Safety Assessment Tool (SAT) observation card per production week
- Perform and document periodic crew safety meetings
- Maintain good housekeeping and safe work practices and conditions
- Seek ideas to improve the safety of the work conditions when opportunities surface
- Oversee the development, discipline, and safety of the shipping employees
- Review standard operating procedures, job safety analyses, and job duties
- Assist Shipping Manager by identifying work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
- Assist in monthly physical inventory of finished goods and reconcile warehouse inventory variances
- Utilize PeopleSoft to do receiving of MRO, parts, and raw materials
- Two (2) to three (3) years minimum in a similar environment with responsibilities of loading and unloading trucks with a forklift.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Computer skills include the usage of Peoplesoft, Excel, Word, Kronos, and Maintscape.
- Mathematical and analytical skills required for the cost effective scheduling of shipments.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proper verbal skills needed for correspondence with customers, vendors and account executives.
- Be able to receive training and skills for training/retraining forklift operators.
Education, Licenses & Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required
How did you hear about this position?