Back to Jobs
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Manage order fulfillment process for sample and literature requests from sales staff and customers
- Organize and replenish marketing materials, including print and collateral items
- Assist with managing in house marketing materials to maintain company brand, presence and voice through various platforms including social media, print materials, videos, blogging and press releases
- Create social media material based on established content calendar
- Generate leads and product interest through direct mail and email campaigns
- Monitor and audit competitor marketing and sales materials both in print and online. Publish report on this monthly.
- Attend meetings and interact with creative and digital marketing firms as needed
- Coordinate and organize regional tradeshows furnishings for sales staff
- Coordinate cooperative marketing efforts with other Atlas divisions as needed
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager
- Experience in marketing, ideally in a B2B environment. Preference shown to candidates with a background in the building industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Proficiency in Adobe In-Design and Photoshop is a bonus
Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education, Licenses & Certification
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field or equivelant
- Part-time schedule is flexible, 10-20 hours per week
How did you hear about this position?