Back to Jobs
C. A. R. E. Specialist
- The Customer C.A.R.E. Specialist will serve as a liaison and advocate for our Customers. Investigates production quality by performing tests as required.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on our Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- Coordinate all data collection efforts between departments
- Responsible for reporting scores, data analysis and feedback to managements in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Communicates to hourly and salary on program results at a determined frequency.
- Performs audits on all areas of plant activity and in the field (distributors, dealers, contractors and homeowners) which affect Customer Satisfaction.
- Continue to educate employees on servicing “internal customers” in an effort to change the customer and quality culture at plant level.
- Provide quality training to hourly personnel.
- Assist plants with culture change issues that arise and develop programs to enhance communication and awareness.
- Create a good working relationship with the local sales force in order to understand the market and customers we serve.
- Visit customers on a determined frequency.
- Understand the roofing line processes and the quality standards that the finished product must meet internally as well as at external testing.
- Work with the Quality Manager and Operations Manager to incorporate the customer viewpoint into the existing quality plan.
- Work with production to provide training on quality topics.
- Review and perform claims to understand customer complaints caused by poor quality.
- Travel on claims as a liaison to the customer and assess their experience. Provide support to the quality team on claims visits.
- Use process knowledge in coalition with the daily program score to investigate and lead process improvement projects.
- Participate and conduct warehouse audits as well as competitive audits.
- Assist in auditing various plant’s Customer CARE Scores on a determined frequency.
- 5 to 7 years experience in a production environment with a concentration in quality control and data analysis will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to manage, coordinate, and track various projects affecting operations and/or quality, and report project status and results.
- Self-motivated with little over sight necessary.
- High Energy:Able to present program message positively to all levels of employees and be a force for culture change at the plant level.
- Able to communicate verbally as well as in writing with the hourly work force, all levels of management, the sales force as well as our customers.
- Analytical with strong attention to detail.Computer experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management
- Computer skills required in Excel, Word, People Soft and other programs exclusive to Quality Assurance.
- Mathematical skills with an emphasis on statistical processes.
- Communication skills to effectively converse with Production.
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing process.
Education, Licenses & Certification
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Normal work schedule is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; however this schedule could be modified based on operations, and overtime may be necessary.
- Periodic travel up to 25%.
- Must have valid Driver’s License
How did you hear about this position?