Back to Jobs
- Schedules, coordinates and supervises all maintenance personnel.
- Maintains all equipment requiring routine, emergency or preventative maintenance.
- Develops and oversees, preventative maintenance plans and repair schedules.
- Prepares parts list and oversees the purchase of all repair parts.
- Manage storeroom
- Approves purchases through the People Soft requisition program.
- Monitors expenditures to remain within budgeted projections, as well as make recommendations in regard to long term needs.
- Maintains safe work conditions and practices through utilization of good housekeeping, employee training, and OSHA safety compliance.
- Recommends, reviews and contacts outside contractors for work in and on the facility and equipment.
- Initiates and prepares AFE for approval for capital expenditures.
- Maintains and documents, the discipline and attendance of maintenance employees.
- Utilizes Kronos for weekly attendance and payroll purposes.
- Compiles information and prepares various reports and records.
- Works closely with all department heads as to the needs, schedules and repairs to equipment in their departments.
- Troubleshoots problems and recommends solutions.
- Conducts interviews of new employees in the department.
- Performs plant tours with visiting vendors, possible employees and company visitors.
- Travels occasionally to other Atlas facilities, training, and to visit vendors.
- Supervise plant maintenance personnel.
- Maintain supervision of contractors at the facility.
- 7 – 10 years in maintenance department required
- 5 - 10 years supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Computer skills require usage of Excel, Word, People Soft, MaintScape.
Requires excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
Education, Licenses & Certification
- Some college preferred in a technical related field but will consider previous experience.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends in various weather conditions
- Requires to the ability to talk or hear
- Requires close and distance vision
- Requires the ability to sit for periods of time; and the use of hand or finger to key or write; and handle or feel
- Requires occassionally standing, walking and reaching with with hands and arms
- Requires occassionally lifting and/or moving of objects exceeding 10 pounds
How did you hear about this position?