Back to Jobs
- Contact vendors for pricing and availability with purchasing authority.
- Responsible for monitoring of maintenance budget.
- Backup the purchasing manager.
- Responsible for parts inventory levels and accuracy.
- Issue tools and safety supplies as required.
- Aid the maintenance manager and supervisor(s) in the preparation of reports.
- Travels to and from town to run errands, pick up supplies, check the mail, etc.
- Maintains files on critical equipment, safety systems and environmental reporting.
- Works overtime, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Coordinates with outside contractors for needs, parts and safety related items.
- Coordinates the preparation of parts and materials for use on particular jobs.
- Prepare items for shipment as required and maintain records on these shipments.
- Maintain accurate records as to the repair of parts by outside vendors.
- Track inspection requirements of equipment such as Fire Systems, Hoists and Cranes, Forklifts, etc.
- Assists in the record keeping, collection and reporting of data for environmental regulatory reporting.
- Valid Oklahoma drivers license.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 4 years of administrative and/or similar experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Computer programs such as Excel, Word, PeopleSoft and Maintscape.
- Preparation of spreadsheets, grafts and correspondence is necessary.
- 10 key Calculator
- Telephone system.
- Valid Oklahoma drivers license with a clean driving record.
Education, Licenses & Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent a required.
- 2 – 4 year degree preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and use hand to finger (key or write), handle, or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to work indoors as well as outdoors if required.
How did you hear about this position?