Back to Jobs
The Tapered Specialist designs layouts and determines material cost for tapered roof insulation systems.
- Produce quotations, follow-up, and sales of Atlas tapered roof insulation systems and products.
- Develop working relationship with architects, contractors, distributors, private label accounts, and regional sales personnel.
- Decipher architectural/contractor specifications and drawings to determine appropriate design.
- Meet or exceed monthly net sales budget and approved gross profit margin.
- Conduct telephone inquiries with architects, contractors, consultants, distributors, and membrane manufacturers to gather appropriate information to establish project files
- Email quotations for drawing to external review and send drawings and product information for submittals.
- Employee has to be able to answer customer complaints and work closely with co-workers.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Minimum two years in estimating and design of tapered roof insulation system and/or commercial roof application or sales of commercial roofing materials and systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic working knowledge of CAD software. Preferred AutoCad and Taper Plus
- Ability to read architectural plans and communicates effectively with architects
- Proficient in Word, Excel, email
- Service oriented providing a high level of service to customers
- Good time management and organizational skills
Education, Licenses & Certification
- Bachelors or Technical degree. Preferred in engineering, drafting, or related field.
How did you hear about this position?