Back to Jobs
This position is responsible for the P&L of the Byron Center Facility including:
- Ensure plant production objectives are achieved at the lowest cost consistent with quality, best practices and safety requirements.
- Utilize ERP software and other data to make business decisions regarding production activities to maximize efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Operations to provide an open dialog between Sales, Manufacturing and customers.
- Implement and manage key performance indicators to monitor facility and employee progress.
- Hire and engage talent at all levels.
- Guide production supervisors/managers when troubleshooting production problems, maximizing labor, material and equipment efficiencies.
- Utilize resources effectively.
- Travel to customers, vendors and other EPS facilities.
- Ensure proper attention is given to repairs, preventative maintenance and installation of machinery to ensure continuous and efficient production processes.
- Prepare long and short-term plans for design, construction and alteration of equipment.
- 10+ years experience in Manufacturing in a leadership capacity preferred
- A proven track record in process improvement and cost reductions
- Experience in a made-to-order manufacturing enviornment helpful
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly (both orally and written) to personnel from a variety of functional areas
- Professional presentation to represent Atlas to vendors, contractors, and customers
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and government regulations
- Advanced math skills (Able to do statistical analysis, budgeting and forecasting)
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Email, PowerPoint,
- Able to analyze costs, benefits, risk and success of a decision
Education, Licenses & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business (with strong engineering knowledge)
How did you hear about this position?