Back to Jobs
Dry End Operator
- Visually inspect stacks and packages
- Label product
- Operate equipment (stretch wrapper, perforation roll, MJ saw, in-line printer, conveyers)
- Transport packaging materials to required areas using forklift
- Insures smooth transition of product from laminator on through conveyors which requires conveyor feed (manually) upon startup and clearing of jams as needed
- Monitor board quality, facing alignment and product dimensions and communicate information appropriately
- Fabricate and transport packaging materials such as risers, edge protectors and dunnage
- Housekeeping/6S compliance
- Perform off-line assembly/fabrication of specialty products
- Scrape and clean laminator
- Maintain accurate production records
- Inform supervisor of any safety or quality issues
- Participation in plant safety, training, housekeeping programs
- Must be able to learn to operate forklift and pass licensing examination
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to read tape measure and understand measurements
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions
- Ability to carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to solve problems involving several variables in standardized situations
Education, Licenses & Certification
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must occasionally lift and or move up to 50lbs.
- Starting pay rate is $17.04/hr.
How did you hear about this position?