Back to Jobs
- Responsible for assisting production with wrapping of partially/whole wrapped units.
- Responsible for moving units from production line in a timely manner in order to prevent backup of line
- Maintain a clean work environment including, dumping trash and sweeping
- Operate Hooder when necessary.
- Pull finished product from production line and put into warehouse.
- Responsible for laminator startup duties.
- Licenses to operate a forklift
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to operate forklift within safety guidelines
- Ability to perform mechanical check of forklift each shift and refuel within safety guidelines.
- Ability to move units quickly and safely, without damage to product
Education, Licenses & Certification
- High school diploma or GED
- May include heavy lifting (up to 60 lb.), deep bending, sweeping, shoveling and other cleanup tasks.
How did you hear about this position?