Atlas is seeking a Dry End Operator (starting pay $17.04/hr) for the East Moline, IL polyiso foam manufacturing facility. Increased pay raise maybe up to $20.98 within a year.
· Stack foam boards into bundles
· Cut and apply foam risers to finished bundles
· Operate equipment (stretch wrapper, perforation roll, MJ saw, in-line printer, conveyers)
· Make adjustments on line with saws and equipment to meet specification
· Accurately complete paperwork associated with running production line
· Use forklift to stock material in warehouse
· Operator packing equipment including labeling
· Visually inspect stacks and packages
· Perform housekeeping
· Perform off-line assembly/fabrication of specialty products
· Inform supervisor of any safety or quality issues
· Participation in plant safety, training, housekeeping programs
· Perform miscellaneous work as assigned
· Must be able to learn to operate forklift and pass licensing examination
· Must be able to read a tape measure or have the ability to learn how to read a tape measure
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions
· Ability to complete required paperwork
· Ability to apply math concepts to measurements
· Ability to carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to solve problems involving several variables in standardized situations
How did you hear about this position?