Back to Jobs
- Supervises all shipping personnel to maintain the most effective methods of shipment of finished goods and the receipt and storage of raw materials.
- Assist Shipping Supt by identifying work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow.
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assists in monthly physical inventory of finished products and reconcile warehouse inventory variances.
- Works closely with the Account Executives and other managers, to assure the highest degree of Customer Satisfaction, Quality and Efficiencies.
- Oversees the overall housekeeping and finished goods inventory security.
- Oversees the development, discipline and safety of the shipping and traffic employees.
- Assists employees with work process problems.
- Utilizes People Soft to do receiving of MRO, parts and raw materials.
- Compiles information and prepares various reports and records.
- Minimum of 2-5 years in a similar environment with responsibilities of loading and unloading trucks with a forklift.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Computer skills include the usage of Peoplesoft, Excel, and Word.
- Mathematical and analytical skills required for the cost effective scheduling of shipments.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proper verbal skills needed for correspondence with customers, vendors and Account Executives.
Education, Licenses & Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
How did you hear about this position?