Atlas Stands For Safety Terms and Conditions
- Two winners will be chosen at random in a drawing of qualified entries.
- Each winner will receive:
- One (1) 3M Safety Bucket and one (1) Atlas Protects umbrella
- Official start date for the Atlas Stands for Safety Contest promoting the OSHA Safety Stand-Down Program is May 2, 2016.
- To participate in the program, you must:
- Be a professional roofing contractor
- Post a photo illustrating acceptable jobsite safety practices on the Facebook, Twitter or Google+ posting for this promotion.
- Tag Atlas Roofing Corporation in the photos on Facebook and Google+ and use the #AtlasStandsForSafety hashtag on Twitter.
- All submissions must be completed by the contest close date, 11:59 p.m. on May 6, 2016.
- Contractors who post a photo illustrating acceptable jobsite safety practices will automatically be entered to win.
- Winners will be chosen at random from a drawing of all qualified entries.
- The prize, as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative prizes will be offered.
- Atlas Roofing reserves the right to change the prizes, should it deem necessary, to a prize of similar economic value.
- Winners must be 18 years and older.
- No purchase is necessary.
Value of prizes:
- Atlas Roofing employees and their relatives do not qualify.
- Atlas Roofing reserves the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time.