WeatherMaster® Flexible Ice & Water
WeatherMaster® Flexible Ice & Water is a film-faced, high-temperature roof underlayment suitable for use under any type of roofing material.
The plastic film surface of WeatherMaster® Flexible Ice & Water self-adhesive underlayment provides skid resistance, allowing for better traction and safer installation. An SBS-modified, self-adhesive coating creates a watertight seal around nails. Because of its flexibility, WeatherMaster® Flexible Ice & Water is ideal for critical area protection, such as eaves, rakes and valleys.
Benefits of WeatherMaster® Flexible Ice & Water
- UV Protected Surface – 30-Day Exposure
- High Temperature Stability – 250°F (ASTM 36)
- Self-Adhesive Backing Seals Directly to the Deck
- 50 Mil Thick Roof Underlayment
- Extreme Flexibility for Critical Transitions
- Ideal Use for Metal Applications
- Skid Resistant Plastic Film Surface
- Nail Seal-ability – Self Seals Around Nails
- Critical Area Protection: Eaves, Rakes, Valleys
- Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System Eligible
The versatility of WeatherMaster® Flexible Ice & Water makes it an ideal underlayment for any type of roof.
Technical & Installation DetailsSee It Now
Where To Buy
Get It Installed
For maximum protection and warranty coverage, install an Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System with components designed and backed by an Atlas Warranty.
Ice & Water Underlayment
4Atlas Roof Shingles
Hip & Ridge Shingles
Your request has been sent to contractors in your area. Be sure to tell them which Atlas products interest you.
If you haven’t selected an Atlas Shingle featuring Scotchgard Protector yet, you can view styles and colors here:View Atlas Shingles