WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 200
WeatherMaster® Ice & Water is a composite roof underlayment designed to provide a secondary waterproofing barrier needed to prevent ice dams and damage from wind-blown rain.
A proprietary fiberglass mat reinforced, SBS-modified asphalt makes WeatherMaster® Ice & Water ideally suited for continuous waterproofing protection against ice dams and wind-blown rain year after year. The self-adhesive underlayment creates a watertight barrier by sealing to the roof deck and around nails. WeatherMaster® Ice & Water provides excellent traction and protection from UV degradation and weathering thanks to its granular surface.
Benefits of WeatherMaster® Ice & Water
- UV Protected Surface – 45 Day Exposure
- High Temperature Stability – 240°F
- Self-Adhesive Backing Seals Directly to the Deck
- 55 Mil Thickness, 38% Above Industry Requirement
- Dual Modified Asphalt Provides Superior Granule Adhesion
- Aggressive Bond at Low Temperatures, 45°F Min.
- SBS-Modified Asphalt Coating Helps Seal Around Nails for a Watertight Result
- Fiberglass Mat Is Stronger and Provides Better Tear Resistance Than Saturated Felt Underlayment
- Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System Eligible
WeatherMaster® Ice & Water provides a homeowner with an extra layer of waterproofing protection and peace of mind when the weather gets rough.
Technical & Installation DetailsSee It Now
Where To Buy
Get It Installed
For maximum protection and warranty coverage, install an Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System with components designed and backed by an Atlas Warranty.
Ice & Water Underlayment
4Atlas Roof Shingles
Hip & Ridge Shingles
Your request has been sent to contractors in your area. Be sure to tell them which Atlas products interest you.
If you haven’t selected an Atlas Shingle featuring Scotchgard Protector yet, you can view styles and colors here:View Atlas Shingles