WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216
WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 is a composite roof underlayment designed to provide a secondary waterproofing barrier needed to prevent ice dam and wind-blown rain damage.
A proprietary fiberglass mat reinforced, SBS-modified asphalt makes WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 ideally suited for continuous waterproofing protection against ice dams and wind-blown rain. The self-adhesive underlayment creates a watertight barrier by sealing to the roof deck and around nails. WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 provides excellent traction and protection from UV degradation and weathering thanks to its granular surface.
Benefits of WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216
- UV Protected Surface – 45 Day Exposure
- High Temperature Stability – 240°F
- Self-Adhesive Backing Seals Directly to The Deck
- 55 Mil Thick, 38% Above Industry Requirement
- Dual Modified Asphalt Provides Superior Granular Adhesion
- Increased Granule Adhesion for Better Traction
- Fiberglass Mat Provides Better Tear Resistance Than Saturated Felt Underlayment
- Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System Eligible
When wind-blown rain and ice dams are an ever-present threat, WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 provides an extra layer of protection between the roof system and the elements.
Technical & Installation DetailsSee It Now
Where To Buy
Get It Installed
For maximum protection and warranty coverage, install an Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System with components designed and backed by an Atlas Warranty.
Ice & Water Underlayment
4Atlas Roof Shingles
Hip & Ridge Shingles
Your request has been sent to contractors in your area. Be sure to tell them which Atlas products interest you.
If you haven’t selected an Atlas Shingle featuring Scotchgard Protector yet, you can view styles and colors here:View Atlas Shingles