WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216
WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 is a composite roof underlayment designed to provide a secondary waterproofing barrier needed to prevent ice dam and wind-blown rain damage.
A proprietary fiberglass mat reinforced, SBS-modified asphalt makes WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 ideally suited for continuous waterproofing protection against ice dams and wind-blown rain. The self-adhesive underlayment creates a watertight barrier by sealing to the roof deck and around nails. WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 provides excellent traction and protection from UV degradation and weathering thanks to its granular surface.
Benefits of WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216
- UV Protected Surface – 45 Day Exposure
- High Temperature Stability – 240°F
- Self-Adhesive Backing Seals Directly to The Deck
- 55 Mil Thick, 38% Above Industry Requirement
- Dual Modified Asphalt Provides Superior Granular Adhesion
- Increased Granule Adhesion for Better Traction
- Fiberglass Mat Provides Better Tear Resistance Than Saturated Felt Underlayment
- Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System Eligible
When wind-blown rain and ice dams are an ever-present threat, WeatherMaster® Ice & Water 216 provides an extra layer of protection between the roof system and the elements.
Technical & Installation DetailsSee It Now
Where To Buy
Get It Installed
For maximum protection and warranty coverage, install an Atlas Signature Select® Roofing System with components designed and backed by an Atlas Warranty.
1Atlas WeatherMaster® Ice & Water
2Atlas Premium Underlayment
3Atlas Pro-Cut® Starter Shingles
4Atlas Roof Shingles
5Atlas TruRidge® & HighPoint®
6Atlas Pro-Cut® & StormMaster
Hip & Ridge Shingles